Friday, January 30, 2004

Does it really matter... Yes, some things do....

For those of you that truly know my career life, you know this is a trying time for my soul. Yesterday, the things I found most important at the end of the day were the things that carry on from generation to generation. It's not really those profound important moments where I felt tired in trying to help in things that are definitely not within my power or control.

It was: Talking to my niece about how much wine to place in water to keep it from freezing solid. (Poultry in motion) Which is no laughing stock, it works, and they do get in motion and the eggs start flowing.

It was: My son calling for the fine tune instructions on how to make French Toast, eggs, temperature, etc.., in the same manner as I and my mother and countless generations previous have made it.

It was: Nothing I could find at work.... It really doesn't matter unless it's healing your heart, and making a positive difference in the world. That was what I have experienced for 8 years, but my heart is breaking for this company that I have loved and felt was part of my family. I hope the company survives to see 44 as I have and have a few poultry and egg moments left for the soul.

No comments: